Are you a team player who’s resourceful, fast-paced, accurate and wants to be a part of an incredible growing company?
Would you describe yourself as:
- Are you someone who loves to play video games?
- Are you a coder that enjoys analyzing complex data sets?
- One who enjoys working in a structured, fast-paced environment that likes to take charge?
If this sounds like you, please keep reading! Otherwise out of respect for us, but most importantly for you, please go to the next opportunity.
Drivonic® is hiring the foundational unit of this growing internal sales, strategy and support team supporting OEM’s, regional marketing associations, dealer groups and the leading automotive agencies across the United States. We are looking to provide long term career opportunities to talented individuals who want to join an amazing team!
The Drivonic® Analytics & Implementation Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive best-in-class web analytics implementation and tagging strategy working closely customers
- Lead in actionable analyses and insights to troubleshoot digital channels, create recommendations and present consumable information
- Lead Onboarding and Implementation Calls
- Technical Lead on Reporting and Analytics Calls
- Monitors digital performance metrics and make strategic recommendations
- Be a hands-on practitioner, lead teams by example
- Dealer Group and Channel Partner Check-in’s, training and support
- Research and gather information for the Drivonic® Content Distribution Network (CDN)
- Document all questions and answers that arise advance the Drivonic® knowledge base
- Contribute to internal employee training
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years related professional experience
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Certified 1 & 2
- Demonstrated ability to succeed with virtual teams
- Be a self-starter with the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Using a CRM to maintain sales opportunities and accounts
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly, is resourceful and able to change in fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in high-pressure situations, often with ambiguity, and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proficient Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides; exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Take full ownership of client accounts and demonstrate competency for responsibilities such as presenting, educating, strategy recommendations and managing accounts
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Google Digital Ad Sales Certification
- Automotive Experience
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- DOE Salary Range $40,000 - $65,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision health insurance benefits
- Paid time off and sick leave, paid volunteer opportunities, 401K options, competitive pay and more
- Voluntary short term and life insurance options available
- Southeast Florida
- Seattle, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Remote option available
The Drivonic® family invites you to apply and join a company that is designed specifically to make a difference in the community and the lives of their clients and employees.