Are you a team player who’s resourceful, fast-paced, accurate and wants to be a part of an incredible growing company?
Would you describe yourself as:
- Quick on your feet and a confident individual who is a self-starter and eager to be challenged?
- A sincere, deliberate and persuasive communicator/salesman?
- One who enjoys multitasking, winning and working in a fast-paced environment?
- Precise, pragmatic and one who enjoys the Automotive industry and digital marketing?
If this sounds like you, please keep reading! Otherwise out of respect for us, but most importantly for you, please go to the next opportunity.
Drivonic® is hiring the foundational unit of this growing internal sales, strategy and support team supporting OEM’s, regional marketing associations, dealer groups and the leading automotive agencies across the United States. We are looking to provide long term career opportunities to talented individuals who want to join an amazing team!
The Drivonic® Inside Sales & Strategy Representative will be responsible for:
- Channel Partner / Dealer Group Discovery Calls
- Opportunity Analysis and Strategy Recommendations
- Program Presentations
- Client communication and follow-up
- Research and gather information for the Drivonic® Content Distribution Network (CDN)
- Document all questions and answers that arise advance the Drivonic® knowledge base
- Contribute to internal employee training
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years related professional experience with successful sales record
- Automotive Experience
- Must be quick on your feet and have the ability to build instant rapport
- Internal Product Demonstration and Digital Sales Experience
- Demonstrated ability to succeed with virtual teams
- Google Analytics Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Using a CRM to maintain sales opportunities and accounts
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly, is resourceful and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects on a daily basis
- Proficient Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides; exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Take full ownership of client accounts and demonstrate competency for responsibilities such as presenting, educating, strategy recommendations and managing accounts
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Google Digital Ad Sales Certification
- Google Experience
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adwords certification
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Base + Incentives $50,000 - $66,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision health insurance benefits
- Paid time off and sick leave, paid volunteer opportunities, 401K options, competitive pay and more
- Voluntary short term and life insurance options available
- Southeast Florida
- Seattle, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Remote option available
The Drivonic® family invites you to apply and join a company that is designed specifically to make a difference in the community and the lives of their clients and employees.