Are you a team player who’s resourceful, fast-paced, accurate and wants to be a part of an incredible growing company?
Would you describe yourself as:
- Someone who enjoys helping others, is quick on their feet and is a great problem solver?
- A patient listener that loves to socialize and a persuasive communicator?
- One who enjoys multitasking, winning and working in a fast-paced environment?
- Precise, detailed and one who enjoys the Automotive industry and digital marketing?
If this sounds like you, please keep reading! Otherwise out of respect for us, but most importantly for you, please go to the next opportunity.
Drivonic® is hiring the foundational unit of this growing internal sales, strategy and support team supporting OEM’s, regional marketing associations, dealer groups and the leading automotive agencies across the United States. We are looking to provide long term career opportunities to talented individuals who want to join an amazing team!
The Drivonic® Retention Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive the renewal of Drivonic® contracts to existing customers
- Build relationships with customers
- Dealer Group and Channel Partner Check-in’s
- Reporting and Analytics Calls
- Retention Calls
- Create and modify decks in Google slides to tell success stories for customers
- Monitors digital performance metrics and make strategic recommendations
- Develop strategies to resolve issues and retain customers
- Probe and clarify to get necessary details from customers
- Research and gather information for the Drivonic® Content Distribution Network (CDN)
- Document all questions and answers that arise advance the Drivonic® knowledge base
- Contribute to internal employee training
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years related professional experience in customer growth or customer retention or customer experience position
- Proven ability to influence change
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to listen patiently
- Demonstrated ability to succeed with virtual teams
- Must be a great communicator and be able to overcome objections
- Internal Product Demonstration and Digital Sales Experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Using a CRM to maintain sales opportunities and accounts
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly, is resourceful and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects on a daily basis
- Proficient Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides; exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Take full ownership of client accounts and demonstrate competency for responsibilities such as presenting, educating, strategy recommendations and managing accounts
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Google Digital Ad Sales Certification
- Google Ads Experience
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Automotive Experience
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Base + Incentives $50,000 - $65,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision health insurance benefits
- Paid time off and sick leave, paid volunteer opportunities, 401K options, competitive pay and more
- Voluntary short term and life insurance options available
- Southeast Florida
- Seattle, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Remote option available
The Drivonic® family invites you to apply and join a company that is designed specifically to make a difference in the community and the lives of their clients and employees.